LET’S BUILD YOUR CAREER TOGETHER
OPPORTUNITIES, TRAINING, AND MENTORING TO HELP YOU REALIZE YOUR GOALS
MTC is looking for a BDM who will lead with our quest of expanding our portfolio of cross-industry clienteles. In this exciting role, the person must have a compelling sales personality and eagerness and enthusiasm to look and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
The goal of the person in this position is to drive sustainable growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients. He or she is expected to develop goals, effectively execute marketing initiatives, and increase the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Prospect, develop, and explore new business opportunities.
- Manage quality customer relations with existing clients whilst developing new accounts.
- Communicate with clients at a senior level to resolve issues and inquiries
- Drive client retention renewals, upsells and client satisfaction
- Generate innovative ideas to support customers and boost brand awareness.
- Deliver sales presentations to prospective customers.
- Formulate proposals and negotiate contract terms.
- Handle questions and inquiries about the company’s products and services.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales reports.
- Manage and regularly update account database.
- Develop and manage short and long-term strategies aimed at achieving target sales volume.
- Perform other functions which may be assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Responsible for performing end to end sales process; prospecting and managing corporate accounts, developing sales leads, consultative selling, building client relationships, closing new business opportunities and achieving or exceeding assigned sales quota
- Maintain quality customer relations with existing clients while developing new accounts and
- Work with Pre-Sales to provide sales support when conducting product demo to clients
- Perform telemarketing tasks
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
- Minimum of 7 years of successful B2B sales experience
- Solid exposure in enterprise solutions selling (preferably big data analytics)
- Must have developed a wide network of accounts within the assigned vertical
- Understands market landscape, industry trends and has relationship with key influencers
- Driven, with a consistent track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Must be willing to work in Makati
The Pre-Sales Head is responsible in delivering technical consultancy and pre-sales activities, transfer industry, and technical and product knowledge to customers via excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills. As the point person for pre-sales, he or she will formulate and lead pre-sales technical and/or functional support to prospective clients while ensuring customer satisfaction. Working directly with the Technical and Sales teams, the pre-sales head is expected to facilitate client product/application and understanding through presentations, demonstrations, and benchmarks. She or he will provide support throughout the whole process of client acquisition.
- Prepare high-quality product demonstrations and answer potential customer questions.
- Act as a conduit between sales team and technical team to improve customer experience
- Work with sales team to provide expert technical support to prospective customers
- Attend to customer requests for information on RFIs and RFPs completion.
- Demonstrate to leverage best practices and offer insight into client business and industry verticals
- Qualify and help close sales opportunities
- Close accounts determined by sales and technical management
- Engage in product training to maintain high product knowledge
- Develop job related expertise and communication skills
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business, Management, Computer Science/Information Technology, Mass Communications, or equivalent.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Experience in Data Management and Analytics is an advantage
- Data Savvy, Technical, Analytical, and Service-Minded
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work in Makati City
We are looking for a dynamic, passionate, and experienced Product Manager. He or she will join a fast-paced environment and will work with various teams to develop, design, and build effective strategies, improve customer experiences, and generate new product ideas, among other duties. The successful applicant will be tasked to oversee and lead the development and improvement of the products (data solutions) we offer – Qlik, Blackline, and Alteryx. The Product Manager must have an adequate technical knowhow and has excellent interpersonal skills.
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Gains a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Develops product positioning strategies and create end-user messaging
- Help Sales and Technical team respond to business problems
- Collaborate with Technical Team to bring new software products
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments
- Agree on timelines and deadlines for the development of new products
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Brief the press and PR teams about new products
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences
- Use market research data to establish product pricing
- Propose and keep within the budget
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products
- Provides information for Management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analysis
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in IT software product sales
- Must be customer service oriented
- Must be a good team player
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
- Excellent written, spoken and presentation abilities
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Assistant to support the work of Sales and Marketing teams on initiatives directed at maximizing company profits and developing sales strategies and/or marketing campaigns.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field, but preferably in Marketing Management, Business Administration, and/or Communication Arts.
- Telemarketing experience is an advantage.
- Candidates must show confidence and poised in all interactions.
- Good teamworking skills.
- Commercially aware, understands market landscape and industry trends.
- Driven, adaptable, and creative.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge about Data Analytics and Data Integration is a plus.
- Must be willing to work in Makati.
- Provide support assistance to sales and marketing departments, especially in project deliveries and completion.
- Assist in executing sales and marketing strategies and promotional activities.
- Assist in monitoring active marketing programs and suggest ways on developing and improving marketing campaigns.
- Work with sales and marketing team to manage brand and sales/marketing initiatives.
- Perform market and client research.
- Create necessary reports on sales/marketing performance.
- Maintain schedules for sales/marketing initiatives.
- Assist with the creation of social media and website content and other lead generation initiatives.
- Submit ideas for experimental marketing programs designed to enhance and grow the company’s brand.
Our growing company is on the lookout for a dynamic, passionate, and career-driven person who will be mainly responsible in supervising and organizing our sales team. The high-performing Sales Manager will be in-charge of helping the company meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by implementing competitive and innovative sales strategies. He or she is highly expected to maximize the potential of the sales team by guiding and training them, craft sales plans, set individual sales targets, and build and promote healthy and long-lasting customer relationships.
- Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans, and revenue targets
- Management of the Sales Team; oversee its activities and performance
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets relationships with partners and clients
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation
- Representing the company at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
- Maximizing new business development opportunities
First 3 months (Streamlining Sales Department)
- Market change
- Study existing product and solution
- Efficiencies in the team workload
- Commission Scheme
- Building new pipeline
- Identifying Key Accounts
Sales Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a Sales team.
- Knowledge about Data Analytics and Data Integration is an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills
- High degree of professionalism
- With at least 7 years of experience as a Sales Manager
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
The primary function of the Sr. Solutions Architect is to fulfill a key role as a team lead in developing and delivering of MTC’s Enterprise Data Integration Solution. These responsibilities extend to planning, designing, coding, testing and documenting solutions for specific industries. The candidate will work as a hands-on lead developer working directly on data integration solution, data warehouse and back office data management system on cloud or on premise.
- On premise or cloud deployment of the Enterprise Data Integration Solution or a portion of it
- Design and develop long term data architecture for data integration following best practices
- Participate in the high level design of processes for governing the identification, collection, and use of firm metadata
- Take steps to assure metadata accuracy and validity
- Establish methods and procedures for tracking data quality, completeness, redundancy, and improvement
- Analyze data sources and determine process/approach for managing them in a central data warehouse and data marts
- Help in understand reporting and analytics requirements, translating them into Database design
- Design and develop ETL to load the data warehouse and data marts, utilizing reusable design components
- Tune ETL for efficiency
- Map data sources, data movement, interfaces, and analytics, with the goal of ensuring data quality
- Review and recommend any necessary changes in process written by other database developers
- Perform unit and integration testing to meet requirements and make corrective changes as necessary
- Linux/Unix system installation, configuration, and administration
- Responsible for the configuration and administration of containerization technologies such as Kubernetes and Dockers
- Responsible for development of data integration jobs from SAP or other ERP or any supported data sources to a target Relational Database
- Administrate and monitor the data integration environment (Dev/QA/Prod)
- Call attention to and deal with errors, failed load, other issues etc.
- Provide advice to the group on Data Integration Solutions capabilities and weaknesses in the given environment
- Schedule and manage jobs in a complex environment
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments
- Works alongside business analysts to define, collect, and pre-process requirements from stakeholders and translate it into a solution
- Develops a keen understanding of organizational requirements and business processes
- Able to manage, assist and motivate group of developers
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Management Information System, Computer Science or other related discipline.
- A minimum of 8 years technical experience as a Database/ETL developer
- Professional Linux/Unix Systems Admin experience as well as a firm grasp of networking fundamentals
- Extensive experience in ETL design/development, Attunity, SSIS, Talend, and stored procedures or other related ETL tools
- Strong knowledge of ETL process/design as well as data modelling, both relational and dimensional
- Experience with cloud deployment: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Experience with Data Warehousing, Data Lake and Data Pipeline architectures and methodologies
- Background with data warehouse automation solutions or used ETL tools to build data warehouses
- Experience working with relational databases MSSQL, MYSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Experience with containerization technologies (Docker and Kubernetes) prefrered
- Prior work experience in an Internet/SaaS company is a plus
- Understanding of Business Intelligence tools, dimensional modelling
- Knowledge in cloud-based data warehousing like snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, IBM DB2, Azure SQL DW etc.
- Experience in business intelligence platforms and software such as Qlik, Tableau, SPSS, SAS and the like
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (Agile, Waterfall, XP, RAD)
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Experience with Business Intelligence software is an advantage
- Experience with administration and execution of an Attunity Replicate and Compose environment is an advantage
We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager that will be a key member of the organization. The right person for the role will oversee key functions for the IT service delivery and business intelligence development teams to ensure the delivery of high-quality service to end users. The successful job candidate will function in a client-facing role, and he or she is required to establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the BI development team in achieving high standards of performance. The Service Delivery Manager has to have strong communication skills, excellent knowledge of systems, software, technologies, communications, and suppliers to support business operations, and strong people management and technical skills.
- Maintain high performing service support functions including and IT Service Desk, Desktop Support and VIP Support
- Owner of the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required
- Develop and maintain metrics and SLA reporting
- As owner of the escalation process the Service Delivery Manager will take ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Champion Service and Support in projects and developing a strong understanding of projects impacting your service area and ensuring service impact is minimized and agreed
- Be accountable for the quality of Service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems
- Drive internal and third-party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
- Able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the above responsibilities
- ITIL Certified is a plus
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management is required
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Design, Service Operation, Service Transition, Service Strategy and Continual Service Improvement
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence is essential
- Ability to develop and recommend technical solutions through professional services team for different clients
- Manage differentiated services for multiple clients with a cross-functional team
- Proven ability to communicate with high level stakeholders
- Strong understanding of business, technology and services
- Good business acumen, through service delivery and client-oriented
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Project Management, Software Development, Managed Services, Technical Support
MTC’s next Software Developer is mainly responsible for building and implementing functional programs for the clients. He or she will be highly engaged in all phases of the software development cycle which includes but not limited to gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements and responding to outages & creating application system models. The ideal candidate for the position must have diverse thinking, one who understands industry’s best practices, and possesses strong analytical and technical skills and effectively communicate the logic behind technical decisions and processes to non-tech stakeholders.
- Translate business needs/requirements to technical specifications
- Design, develop, deploy and support business intelligence solutions
- Create and execute queries upon customer request for data and analysis
- Present data through reports and visualizations using a BI platform that is easier to understand for the end users
- Create and update technical documentations
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
- Experience in Data Management and Analytics is an advantage
- Team player
- Willing to work in Makati City
Thank you for considering a career at MTC. Please take a minute to fill out the following form.