LET’S BUILD YOUR CAREER TOGETHER
OPPORTUNITIES, TRAINING, AND MENTORING TO HELP YOU REALIZE YOUR GOALS
The Enterprise Sales Executive will be chartered with driving the adoption of the MTC Solutioning into and within existing clients while further expanding adoption across existing clients and leveraging Partners, Sales Engineering, and Customer Success resources to achieve the company goals.
Success in this role will include but not be limited to:
- Expanding relationships with current clients, while leveraging your business knowledge, to expand and develop MTC’s Solutioning throughout the clients’ organizations.
- Driving sales and adoption of MTC Solutioning with new clients.
- Focused selling with a long-term view and approach into clients. Thinking beyond the initial sell and renewal to expansion.
- Achieve quota and driving performance to exceed quota.
- Selling across the Executive level, full product portfolio across different LOB decision-makers that include IT, Finance, Sales, Marketing, etc.
- Working closely with current/existing customers ahead of their renewals with awareness of any potential issues and resolving them before renewal while further growing the account and providing them with the best in class service leveraging MTC Team.
- Clearly selling and articulating MTC value proposition.
- Consultative selling by asking questions and understanding the clients’ requirements and how MTC Solutioning can address those requirements.
Results and Deliverables expected in this role:
- Adding new customers while retaining and expanding our footprint within our existing customers.
- Exceeding quota and expectations
Within the first 30-60-90 days some of the expected deliverables to achieve include:
- Completing development of your GTM/territory plan
- Learning and knowing the MTC technology so you can go out and sell.
- Developing your pitch.
- Getting out in the territory with the clients and selling.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- With experience in selling Enterprise Software and hitting/over achieving targets is a must.
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills
- With experience selling SAP or Xero an advantage
- High degree of professionalism
- Must be willing to report in our Makati office
- Responsible for extracting and copying business data and loading it into a data warehousing environment.
- Consult with Service Delivery Team to determine the client’s data storage needs and create the infrastructure to analyze, design, and implement internal process changes.
- Create data collection, storage, accessibility, quality assurance, and analytics algorithms.
- Read, analyze, and transform data to determine the output formats in a target database.
- Test the new storage system once all the data has been transferred.
- Design and implement ETL/ELT data pipelines starting with data ingestion and completing various data-related tasks.
- Build effective data pipelines by accessing numerous data sources with Big Data tools and technologies.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least Two (2) Yrs ETL Developer experience
- Experience in using ETL tools like Informatica, Talend, Pentaho, IBM DataStage, SSIS, etc.
- Knowledge of coding languages
- Proficiency in warehousing architecture techniques
- Experience in database management and data modeling
- A strong analytical and logical mindset
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex technical problems.
- Willing to work in Makati City
This role is focused on delivering our professional training courses, particularly in Data Visualization and Storytelling, that can be applicable in Qlik Sense. The Training Manager will deliver a series of lectures on how to put together engaging charts and insightful, data-driven presentations. He or she will then run interactive workshop tasks that help participants craft their own data stories, and finally evaluate their presentations. He or she is responsible for developing learning and development strategies for the company and drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities. We are also looking for someone who can mentor, develop, and nurture a team of trainers so that the team members can grow and become their best selves.
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation.
- Have subject-matter expertise of MTC solutions and in-depth knowledge of their functionalities. Helping improve the content of our courses and developing new modules and courses.
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organizations’ goals.
- Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
- Aid in training and development efforts of the business academies of MTC.
- Effectively manage the training budget.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bridge qualified talent for employment opportunities within MTC.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
Training Manager Qualifications:
- We want someone who is experienced with data analysis and has the ability to share their insights through data visualization and data storytelling. We are willing to consider passionate and charismatic people with a wide range of skill and experience levels, with just a few minimum requirements.
- With Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Business, Information Technology or related field.
- With Three (3) years experience in training and development
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Experience in curriculum and training aids development.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in related business and communication tools.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
- Must be willing to be deployed to different training locations.
Thank you for considering a career at MTC. Please take a minute to fill out the following form.