LET’S BUILD YOUR CAREER TOGETHER
OPPORTUNITIES, TRAINING, AND MENTORING TO HELP YOU REALIZE YOUR GOALS
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Development and execution of a business strategy aligning with the MTC’s plan and vision to ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Initiate and build strong relationships with prospects and customers
- Lead, assist and motivate the whole sales team
- Possess strong sales disciplines; build and manage accounts; plans; qualification of opportunities; Pipeline management and forecast accuracy
- Setting and achieving aggressive quarterly and yearly revenue targets
- Setting individual sales target with the sales team
- Effectively leverage internal and external resources
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of strategies to persuade or negotiate appropriately
- Manage the development, negotiation and execution of contracts for business opportunities.
- Provide market analysis reports to the management team and advice on go/no-go decisions.
- Representation of MTC at conferences, meetings and trade shows to market products and technologies.
- Identify technological needs of clients and partners, including work with management team to identify current and future market demand.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years excellent account management and Solution sales experience
- Excellent track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Sound understanding of Data solutions
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sale team.
- Willing to work in Makati City
- Co-managing MTC’s social media presence across different platforms.
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns and events.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns.
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities.
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met.
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
- Comfortable in public speaking (this includes speaking in an online platform)
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in written and editing content with an attention to details
- Strong organization, prioritization, and project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing
- Experience with an IT company is an advantage.
The primary function of the Sr. Solutions Consultant is to fulfill a key role as a team lead in developing and delivering of MTC’s Enterprise Data Integration Solution. These responsibilities extend to planning, designing, coding, testing and documenting solutions for specific industries. The candidate will work as a hands-on lead developer working directly on data integration solution, data warehouse and back office data management system on cloud or on premise.
- On premise or cloud deployment of the Enterprise Data Integration Solution or a portion of it
- Design and develop long term data architecture for data integration following best practices
- Participate in the high level design of processes for governing the identification, collection, and use of firm metadata
- Take steps to assure metadata accuracy and validity
- Establish methods and procedures for tracking data quality, completeness, redundancy, and improvement
- Analyze data sources and determine process/approach for managing them in a central data warehouse and data marts
- Help in understand reporting and analytics requirements, translating them into Database design
- Design and develop ETL to load the data warehouse and data marts, utilizing reusable design components
- Tune ETL for efficiency
- Map data sources, data movement, interfaces, and analytics, with the goal of ensuring data quality
- Review and recommend any necessary changes in process written by other database developers
- Perform unit and integration testing to meet requirements and make corrective changes as necessary
- Linux/Unix system installation, configuration, and administration
- Responsible for the configuration and administration of containerization technologies such as Kubernetes and Dockers
- Responsible for development of data integration jobs from SAP or other ERP or any supported data sources to a target Relational Database
- Administrate and monitor the data integration environment (Dev/QA/Prod)
- Call attention to and deal with errors, failed load, other issues etc.
- Provide advice to the group on Data Integration Solutions capabilities and weaknesses in the given environment
- Schedule and manage jobs in a complex environment
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments
- Works alongside business analysts to define, collect, and pre-process requirements from stakeholders and translate it into a solution
- Develops a keen understanding of organizational requirements and business processes
- Able to manage, assist and motivate group of developers
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Management Information System, Computer Science or other related discipline.
- A minimum of 8 years technical experience as a Database/ETL developer
- Professional Linux/Unix Systems Admin experience as well as a firm grasp of networking fundamentals
- Extensive experience in ETL design/development, Attunity, SSIS, Talend, and stored procedures or other related ETL tools
- Strong knowledge of ETL process/design as well as data modelling, both relational and dimensional
- Experience with cloud deployment: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Experience with Data Warehousing, Data Lake and Data Pipeline architectures and methodologies.
- Background with data warehouse automation solutions or used ETL tools to build data warehouses
- Experience working with relational databases MSSQL, MYSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Experience with containerization technologies (Docker and Kubernetes) preffered
- Prior work experience in an Internet/SaaS company is a plus
- Understanding of Business Intelligence tools, dimensional modelling
- Knowledge in cloud-based data warehousing like snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, IBM DB2, Azure SQL DW etc.
- Experience in business intelligence platforms and software such as Qlik, Tableau, SPSS, SAS and the like
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (Agile, Waterfall, XP, RAD)
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Experience with Business Intelligence software is an advantage
- Experience with administration and execution of an Attunity Replicate and Compose environment is an advantage
- Solid technical background, with good understanding or hands-on experience in software development
- Proven track record of delivering IT projects
- Hands on experience in managing project risk, cost, schedule, quality, testing, communications and organizational change management.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Proficiency in MS Project & MS Office software
- Proficiency in developing and delivering presentations
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Oral and Writing Communication Skills, Project Management
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
Thank you for considering a career at MTC. Please take a minute to fill out the following form.